Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Expert's Guide to Rocket Piano

With over 20,000 happy customers under its belt, surely the Rocket Piano is the undisputed best piano playing course on the internet. While there are some who argue that the Rocket Piano actually serves little purpose for experienced players, I beg to differ. As an experienced piano player, I managed to learn something from the Rocket Piano course as I reviewed the entire course.

Initially, I had mixed feelings about how the course is broken down into smaller parts in different formats. I thought it disrupts consistency and does not encourage a good overall learning experience. As I explore further, I found that my initial concern is truly unfounded as every material serves its purpose fantastically. For example, an audio example is included for every song exercise there is in the package to act as a reference point. This is actually just as important as having a piano teacher playing a difficult song out next to you.

I have had many piano teachers before, but few can be compared to Ruth Searle of Rocket Piano.. Firstly, she incorporates new methods that are interesting and fresh (I wished I was taught to play like that), and secondly, she does not speak with a heavy accent or use difficult terms. In fact, throughout the lessons, I found myself immersed in the midst of learning something which I am already familiar with and my attention was completely captured.

My final observation about Rocket Piano is how detailed the overall package is. There are a few ebooks that are created for pianists of different levels, which by the way, are easy to understand with simple texts and diagrams. The audio examples make useful references, and the video lessons are recorded in the form of visual demonstrations to help beginners follow step by step. For beginners, it definitely makes piano learning much less intimidating. The variety of syllabus involved is also impressive.

All in all, I hold Rocket Piano very high in my regards because it has truly exceeded my expectations. I had previously thought it would be a monotonous chore to go through all the piano playing basics, but Rocket Piano actually encouraged me to look at a few concepts and techniques differently. Given that its content and delivery are beginner-friendly as well, the Rocket Piano is truly a top course that has something to offer to everyone.

My name is Bryan and I have been playing the piano for over ten years. I personally know what it takes to become a good piano player. If you want to learn how to play the piano or the keyboard or even organ, visit http://www.lifesmusic.com


Find more about our online piano course reviews Studying Piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment